Kamis, 10 Februari 2011

My New Look ^^

hy blogger nice too see you all :)
i want to show my new look . yesterday i mixed  my staff and combine it to be a good look .
here we go !!

in here i use long white tee and batik's long skirt which i bought in jogja 4 years ago. hahah i think an old stuff can make my style looks good :)
i add bronze necklace for the sweeter. 
then i fix my become a skirt LOL :p 
check this one out !!

sorry guys my english is very poor :( but i will keep try to make my english become a good sentences.
okee see you on next post ^^

4 komentar:

  1. COOL MAMEN !
    TPI FOTO KEDUA KEGEDEAN TUH :)
    KECILIN GIH !
    XIXIXI

    BalasHapus
  2. ah maless ..
    biarin dagh !!
    biar pada belo matanya yang liat .
    wkwkwkwkwk

    BalasHapus
  3. hahaha, iya foto yang ke-2 resize dulu donk, baru upload..

    btw, i always love your style...
    hmmm...

    BalasHapus
  4. hahaha :D
    iyo bang ak kesusu posting ae ag ckckck
    caranya dpet followers akeh pye si ? T.T

    BalasHapus